Author Topic: Starting Sustanon this week  (Read 274 times)

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
Starting Sustanon this week
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:44:28 PM »
Hi all,

Iv been lurking here on the forums for sometime and would like to thank you all for what you have shared.

I will briefly outline my story.

Im 27, and when I was 16, I took a OTC supplement which gave me everything symptom in the book, shrunken nuts, gyno,fat gain,mood swings,hairloss, immense irritability, depression, constant bloating, no appetite for food, the list can go on. To say the last 11 years were difficuilt would be an understatement. I have been battling with the NHS to get help for years and have been passed from endo to endo. My latest endo who is a professor had put me on a clomid trial for 6 weeks which will come to an end this week. After a immense dark period in my life due to the symptoms 3 years back, I self medicated and tried HCG CLomid Nolva restart, but the symptoms still remained. I've had relationship after relationship fail due to the torture im going through and I didn't think I would resort to TRT, but here I am.

Anyways the clomid made me feel great the first day, and then I've been extremely lazy, fatigued and depressed since then. I got bloodwork done last week at my local GP and the testosterone came back at 29nmol which is great however I acknowledge that test alone will not be indicative of overall hormonal health however my GP cannot test for Estrogen. I thought enough is enough, I have gone through the best years of my life in agony and that I should give TRT a go so I decided to go private. I have all the materials with me (with a prescription) sustanon, hcg,anastrozole but I'm waiting on a nurse to drop by so they can administer the first shot and teach me how its done which hopefully will be at the end of this week.

I wanted to use this forum to share my experience and record how I feel with the treatment. I also wanted to ask if anybody gets great numbers with clomid but feels like crap? If so, did you feel a lot better with TRT? Im just a little scared that my testosterone is at 29nmol yet I feel like utter crap. The stories that I read on the net where people say they feel night and day different with the treatment is what's keeping me going (sad I know but its the truth).

Look forward to seeing your messages.

Thanks
Ajay

CM

• View Profile
Re: Starting Sustanon this week
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »
I took Clomid for a number of months but didn't feel to good on it - I have read that this is due to estrogen. My estrogen was high (over 200 pmol with test in low 20s).

What protocol have you been put on?

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 07:40:37 PM »
Hi CM

I was put on 50mg clomid everday. The TRT will be 100-125mg a week with anastrozole on the side if needed. Are you on TRT, is so how do you feel onit?

KR

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 08:53:58 AM »
So I took my first shot yesterday at 7pm. It was a lot less painful than I thought it be. Haven't felt anything yet.

However, I must have spoke too soon as the bruise that's developed on my thigh is unbearable in pain. I've have wobbled across this morning and penguin'd my way to my desk at work where I write this. Its so **ucking painful. Please someone tell me its gonna be ok lol!

CM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »
The shots get easier - I used to feel sore for a week but now no soreness.

Also you can use smaller needles than 23g which I assume you use (most start with these)

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the detailed introduction, seems like you've gone through a lot of bs, like most of us on here sadly.

The Clomid trial is a little concerning as you clearly are secondary Hypogonadal, but you were totally overdosed on clomid for it to be any benefit, and also you Estrogen  shot though the roof! Pitty really... But it's too late to start second guessing.

On a brighter note your prescribing Dr seems to have picked up on this by prescribing HCG alongside the testosterone, I sit on the fence with HCG as an adjunct, but I can get behind it in this scenario for sure.

You should be feeling betting soon with what you've been given, providing you get decent follow up blood tests etc, what Dr are you using if you don't mind me asking? keep an eye on Estrogen if on HCG.

Also another question what was the OTC supplement you took a while back? I'm just intrigued, its good to know if there is any otc substances out there which can cause this, as obviously it shut down your HPG axis to some extent.

Sustanon always hurts the first few times in a new injection site, it's the propionate esters which cause this apparently. I honestly don't get much if any pain now, but if I started using a new muscle then I would have a whole world of pain. As CM said using a small needle helps, 25g is good and even a 27g in smaller areas. On a side note, I can't inject my quads at all, never got on with it, every time I could hardly walk, it's was kind of embarrassing at work when I needed to pick up a heavy box or anything while making silly noises haha!

Bruises are normal, it means you probably Nicked a tiny vain, but nothing to worry about, if you get swelling or redness which is radiating then worry, but it's fine, so again don't worry, you probably did it a bit rough and too fast with it being your first time I imagine, I know I did.

:)

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 11:58:26 PM »
Hey Ollie thanks for the detailed reply :).
The OTC which ruined my life was Leukic. Its funny as it said no androgenic side effects however I got the whole lot. Even talking about it depresses me, knowing all the BS its put me through.

Anyways on a more positive note Ive gone through balance my hormones.com

Its been 27 hours since the injection and I cant say I feel that euphoria that people describe in terms of mood, energy libido etc. Where isit you inject?

I will keep updating hopefully as I go along.

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »
So its nearly 2 days since I injected. Feel didly squat difference. Funnily I actually felt a lil more depressed yesterday, more so than normal.

Also I checked my heart rate on my phone and its 106 bpm resting which is kind of alarming.

(Im gonna document on here daily how I feel onit)

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 01:15:38 PM »
Well honestly I doubt Leukic on it's own would do this, however as we all know sometimes products like this can be laced with prohormones etc, especially if you go back a few years, so I imagine this is the case, but I could be wrong, either way it sucks for you! Sadly.

I inject in my Glutes and in my Ventrogluteal region too, I rotate between the 4 sites, I've also done deltoids before and that was fine too, but the former is my preference, glutes being top of the list.

With regards to feeling anything, some people feel it immediately and some don't, don't stress at every detail, in my case I noticed something within hours however I'm sensitive to stuff like that, others might not notice anything for weeks, it's not a race at the end of the day and you might just find one day your symptoms start to decline, hopefully :).

The heart rate is probably from increased epinephrine, don't worry, your just adjusting to it all.  My heart rate rose when I started TRT is that's of any use 60 jumped to 80's then settled back down to the 60's again.

Keep us posted :)

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
Thanks Ollie for your reply. Really appreciate it.

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 10:22:02 PM »
Hey guys

So its been 6 days since my first injection, will be taking another tomorrow.

What Ive noticed is this. I am always hot, like irritably hot. Its a difference slightly to how i use to be which was hot and cold very quickly.

I noticed a slightly bit more stamina at football( i usually gas out after 2 mins of running) however this could be myind playing tricks on me. Anyways apart from the warm feeling and a slight headache thats been there since i took the shot there isnt much else to report on.

Will keep you guys updated

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 05:35:53 PM »
Ok so second injection done yesterday and on my left thigh this time. It fu**ing kills. The actual injection is relatively painless but damn the bruising that develops is very painful. Im having to limo around like last week on my first injection.

Anyways as for how im feeling? I felt quite irritable this morning but apart from that I feel warm as in physically warm. Its like a hot flushes in my feet and face thats the best way to describe it.

I cant remember feeling totally bummed out over the last week, almost feeling a little positive however as said before I dont know if this is because I know im doing something different and my hopes are up for it to be working i.e. placebo effect. I did however feel like I recovered alot faster from a workout. Usually I would be aching for days but didnt feel like that last week with the weight workouts.

Anyways will keep you guys updated.

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »
So a few days before and up until my third injection I was extremely irritable. I had this constant uncomfortable pressure in my face and jaw. Its like there was something in my blood that my body didn't like. This was one of my main symptoms I use to feel however it was worse than usual.

Anyway I took the third injection in my glute yesterday and unlike the bruising and pain I felt in my thigh, the glute seems to be doing a little better however I will know for sure tomorrow how bearable the pain is as it feels bruised albeit bearable.

Its been nearly 24hrs since the third shot and I feel a little better than I did in comparison to the few days before the shot. I still haven't got that awesome feeling I hear about. Will be getting blood tests done towards the end of the month so I'll keep you updated. Thanks guys.

Slumdog mignolet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 11:38:12 AM »
So I took my 4th injection this morning in my glute. Was kind of painless and hope it remains this way.

As for how I'm feeling, I've had a few decent days but also have bursts of serious irritability, something which I am experiencing in full force now. I also have flu like symptoms. I assumed it could maybe be high oestrogen so what I did with this injection was only do 0.3ml (about 75mg/80mg) and see if this improves how I feel. I really hope it does because Im feeling really shitty right now, sensitive all over with irritation in my face especially.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.