Author Topic: Expecting too much  (Read 2360 times)

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Expecting too much
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
Can't believe how I've just crashed in a matter of days when I was feeling good ..what would increasing my dosage do would it help or just convert to more estrogen

No. When it comes to clomid less is more.

How are you sleeping at the moment?

What's diet like?

:)

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2017, 05:16:22 PM »
Thanks to be fair I haven't been sleeping to well and we'll you know me and my diet ...just a few days was ready to take on the world and now back to just wanting to take on the duvet

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2017, 06:15:12 PM »
Thanks to be fair I haven't been sleeping to well and we'll you know me and my diet ...just a few days was ready to take on the world and now back to just wanting to take on the duvet

Exactly, if you feel good and then go back to not looking after yourself and sleeping like s..t your going to go back down hill.

Just because your on clomid doesn't mean "oh well at least my testosterone is taken care of" if you clean up your sleep hygiene, diet, factors like that you'll actually be able to raise Testosterone further believe it or not.

If you need to hit the duvet then do, it'll be your body saying "why are you not resting me?!" try and aim for 8 hours mate, it'll genuinely help testosterone levels, on average poor sleep can decrease testosterone by 15% to 35%+, not exactly something to scoff at.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445839/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.2164/jandrol.109.007856/full

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2017, 07:30:59 PM »

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2017, 05:41:40 AM »
For some reason can't start a new topic so apologies ...a couple of questions firstly has anyone switched from clinic to trt and if so is it under the care of Dr savage and secondly if people have what is the procedure for prescriptions once Dr savage has retired and the nhs won't take over the treatment ???
Tia

nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Testosterone Deficiency Centre
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2017, 07:00:06 AM »
You do baffle me Matt.
Off on the TRT thing again thinking it would be the answer to all your issues. The fact is that the target for TRT is 15 nmol on the NHS...still fancy it?

Listen to Olly, stop looking for the easy way out and stop taking every downward spiral as the end of the world. I told you last year that it would be up and down. Getting your body and mind to be consistently working for you instead of against you is what is required.

Olly's advice is spot on, so why dismiss it out of hand by wandering off on the TRT fantasy again?

C'mon ma man, fight for yourself, not against as you continue to do by not focussing  and resolving the negative elements that continue to thwart your efforts.

That is the only way you will do it, there is no magic wand in the shape of TRT. Tinkerbelle is full of BS!

As to your other question, I suggest you take it up with Doc Savage and see what his advice would be.

Cheers,

Nick

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2017, 07:39:12 AM »
Once again that's me told ha ...thought you would be too busy topping up your tan  ??? 8)

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:40 AM »
Sorry for the constant negative posts ....I do really want clomid to work for me I'm just desperate to get right as at this moment in time life is not good I just wanna better myself I really do I will try harder guys ...just hard with zero energy and the brain of a lampost in fact that's brighter than me ha

Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2017, 12:00:03 PM »
Tbf, that's a good point about Dr Savage retiring. I just done a quick Google and turns out he was 65 this year.

Let me know what he says when you ask him MG :)

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2017, 01:37:52 PM »
Don't think I will be asking ...think I better just go with what I've got ...but I can come up with valid points ha

nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Testosterone Deficiency Centre
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2017, 01:14:46 AM »
Once again that's me told ha ...thought you would be too busy topping up your tan  ??? 8)
Blame the Aussie weather mate it's been persisting down :)

Hang tough pal... and don't let the gremlins of doubt get in the way.

Cheers,

Nick

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
Once again that's me told ha ...

Aussie Nick is clearly more to the point than Limey Nick... ;)

Tbf, that's a good point about Dr Savage retiring. I just done a quick Google and turns out he was 65 this year.

Let me know what he says when you ask him MG :)

Apparently He's got a Colleague he has been getting involved/trained up, so it's covered in the event something was to happen. I asked the very question before I started TRT as I knew he was going in for heart surgery etc, he chuckled at me asking "so whats the plan if you drop dead then?!" you dont get more cynical/dark than that haha! gotta plan ahead like...

Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2017, 08:55:23 AM »
That's reassuring to hear Olly, thanks for sharing. :)