Author Topic: New Nebido User  (Read 393 times)

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Nebido User
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 06:16:41 PM »
Thought I would post an update as things have changed drastically since my 6 week booster!
It took a few days but wow, it seems everyday I wake up I feel better than the day before mainly in mood, energy levels, happiness, feel stronger, major changes in the bedroom dept! My balls have shrunk a fair but hey ho.

I'm almost 4 weeks into this booster injection now, a week after it 't' was at 19.6nmol, I'm having another blood test on weds (4 weeks)to see where levels are but my endo thinks I may crash again in a few weeks as levels been so low and need another boost, I'm booked in for 10th January and I do fear I won't make it that far.

I can't believe I feel so good again, morning woodies...I'd completely forgotten about them but they are most welcome!

Awesome stuff!

Sounds like you've got a good and supportive Endo, especially if he's working out you'll through again etc.

:)

Ashto70

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Nebido User
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 08:15:20 AM »
Very pleased to hear things have turned around positively for you. Just remain realistic. The aims of treatment are to raise your levels enough to relieve you of the detrimental effects of low testosterone. They aren't prescribed as a performance-enhancing drug that affects every aspect of your life. Some days/weeks you'll feel great, and some you'll feel like the whole TRT thing is a waste of time. As long as you understand that you'll still be a regular bloke with his ups-and-downs (no pun intended) then you can appreciate and be elated for that period when things seem unexpectedly wonderful.

Enjoy!
Craig