Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Personal Diaries / Re: Sex Drive
« Last post by mt006 on April 24, 2017, 01:47:26 PM »
Without sounding rude, what's the body fat levels like?

No its fine to ask... FAT is the answer

I am naturally a bulky guy but at my lightest was still around 17 stone..

Following on from these T problems though I hit around 21 1/2 stone in January.  Don't feel too bad for me though - if my shoulders weren't currently snookered I could still smash out 20-30 pressups at that weight in one set. ???

I take a Vit D supplement and apparently those levels are pretty good which should help.. However I fully expect that even with treatment that weight is now adding an additional drag factor to everything

Off Topic / Re: What do you do?
« Last post by mt006 on April 24, 2017, 01:42:03 PM »
I currently work in a trading department for a bookmakers but should be moving to a software testing job shortly...
Personal Diaries / Re: Nebido
« Last post by MG on April 24, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »
Mmmm never thought of that thanks
Off Topic / What do you do?
« Last post by Anonymous on April 24, 2017, 01:09:30 PM »
So, just curious, what do posters on here do for work/occupation? :)
« Last post by Olly13 on April 24, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »
My gp won't take on my treatment though hope all is well ??

Are you sure that wasn't just because you were asking them to prescribe Clomid last time?

NHS and clomid don't mix really, unless you get a very forward thinking Dr.

Whereas nebido we all know they prescribe for TRT
« Last post by Anonymous on April 24, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »
If your GP still refuses to take on treatment, that'd probably be the best approach to try
« Last post by MG on April 24, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
My only other option is to get Dr s to prescribe it and ask my gp if they could administer it
« Last post by MG on April 24, 2017, 11:02:30 AM »
My gp won't take on my treatment though hope all is well ??
« Last post by Olly13 on April 24, 2017, 10:35:10 AM »
I think I've gone as far as I can with clomid should I ask rotherham to switch me to nebido ? Surely my gp would take treatment on then ?? Tia

Since your already under Dr S speak to  him first as he can always write to your GP and ask for you to go on Nebido, also doing it though Dr S means he'll know what to do with drug titration, instead of the cookie cutter approach, I'm only suggesting this since your already paying for it, use it, You might as well.

Good luck with whatever you decide is best for you.

Olly
Personal Diaries / Re: Sex Drive
« Last post by Olly13 on April 24, 2017, 10:30:20 AM »
I am hoping that its a combination of nebido being slower to kick in properly and perhaps an estrogen rise  - at 5.6 n/mol my E was around 150 and at 8.5 it was borderline high.  If that trend continues it could be double the top level...

But god its frustrating...

Yeah, that is high ish I'm afraid, given its that level with low T levels then it's certainly something to keep an eye on,

For reference to show how we're all different, when I just started therapy, my Testosterone dipped to around 8nmol/l and my Estrogen was undetectable... Under 20 something or whatever the lowest value is.

But yeah, keep an eye on it as it might be holding you back.

Without sounding rude, what's the body fat levels like? :)

Olly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10