Author Topic: Rotherham andrology  (Read 2640 times)

MG

• View Profile
Rotherham andrology
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »
I have an appointment with rotherham coming up not sure if they will help with my test improving well on paper at least ...I'm going to enquire about switching to gels or nebido if they will and go through my gp ...thoughts guys ???tia

MG

• View Profile
Re: Rotherham andrology
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:39:36 AM »
So I have my appointment at rotherham ..but they want bloods done 2 week before what do I do with the bloods till then ?? Doubt they will do anything because my blood work will prob be good

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 12:12:23 PM »
I have to go to rotherham to get bloods taken 2 weeks before my appointment

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 12:52:52 PM »
Just hope they treat the symptoms not the numbers

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »
Well since you're on clomid under Dr S then they'll probably not know what to do themselves to be honest, especially seeing as your levels have risen on clomid. But you know how you feel and it's your body at the end of the day, you've only been on clomid a couple of months though.

You need to chat to Dr S first and see what he suggests, perhaps he might have a clever idea of what to do in this situation, he could write a letter supporting what your saying for you to take with you explaining what's been done to date maybe?

Just a thought. :)

Also why are you so excited about nebido? If it's something you want to test to see if you get on better with TRT than clomid then Nebido probably isn't your answer as it's takes a very long time to get set up.

If it was me and I was genuinely wanting to trial TRT over clomid then I'd look towards Sustanon or maybe a gel, but probably Sustanon.

And if it didn't work and I'd felt the same then I would 100% go back to Clomid in your situation.

Another point is you have aromatase issues anyway, nebido again might not be the best to mange in that regard, whereas other options might be better.

Olly.

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 11:36:06 AM »
Cheers mate much appreciated well I can go and see what rotherham say or see if Dr s will switch to gel or sus then I just thought nebido due to the low frequency of doses I don't think I could self inject the sus as well . Thanks

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 12:07:38 PM »
Cheers mate much appreciated well I can go and see what rotherham say or see if Dr s will switch to gel or sus then I just thought nebido due to the low frequency of doses I don't think I could self inject the sus as well . Thanks

If it was me I'd Have a chat to Dr S before hand.

How cone you don't think you could self inject? Guessing your not keen on needles?

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 02:20:47 PM »
No needles don't bother me I mean using right needle or injecting it wrong

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
No needles don't bother me I mean using right needle or injecting it wrong

It's seriously not that difficult to be honest, I'd be genuinely surprised if you screwed it up.

You can usually get a nurse to show you how to inject at your Dr's practice.

Dr S spent a little bit of time showing me how to inject as well when he first saw me, again it's not difficult. The most difficult thing I have to do is I split my dose because I inject half, even that with practice is easy, I can get both syringes exactly even down to the line now haha, it takes like a minute.

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 05:34:12 PM »
What do u guys think or advise I'm struggling with fatigue and lack of energy and still brain fog should I bat it out a bit longer ??

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 08:47:56 PM »
What do u guys think or advise I'm struggling with fatigue and lack of energy and still brain fog should I bat it out a bit longer ??

Bat it out a bit longer.

If no improvements in a few months then trial TRT, with view to going back on Clomid if no difference occurs.

Thats my thoughts.

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 08:50:13 PM »
OK thanks I really appreciate you guys comments

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
Your welcome. :)

MG

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 09:35:58 PM »
I know I do your heads in I do mine so must do ha

Olly13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 12:15:32 AM »
I know I do your heads in I do mine so must do ha

If you said that out loud enough times you'd realise that the above is not entirely logical is it? :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:18:18 AM by Olly13 »